This website (www.vvphones.com) is operated by VV Phones.
The following are the terms and conditions (called "these Terms") for the supply of goods and services by us. We may change these Terms from time to time without notice to you. However, any changes will only apply to any orders received after the change.We intend to rely upon these Terms. If you want to change them, please make sure you ask for any changes to be put in writing before you place your order. This is to avoid any misunderstandings as to what we and you are expected to do. It is important that you read and understand these Terms before ordering from us. If there is any term that you do not understand please notify our Customer Services Department before ordering from us. Contact customer service on 02476 591000 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefit of any contract entered into with us is personal to you and only you can enforce the contractual terms.
If any provision of these Terms is unenforceable this will not stop the rest of these Terms from being enforceable.Even if we do not exercise any of our rights on a particular occasion, that will not prevent us exercising those rights in the future.These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Each of us submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Any issues regarding faulty equipment should be directed to VVphones. This does not affect your statutory rights.
In the unlikely event you do experience a problem with these products please contact the VVphones Customer Services Team on 02476 591000
- Items will be sent the same day if the order is received by 3pm.
- Delivery is £7.99 for orders under £99.
- Delivery is free for orders over £99*
- Method of delivery will vary dependent on the cost of goods purchased:
- We will try to deliver the goods on the date agreed with you. If we are not able to do so, then we will inform you and we will agree an alternative date with you or you may, if you wish, cancel the contract and we will fully reimburse you. We will deliver to the address agreed with you at the time you place your order. You must be available to accept personal delivery and sign acknowledgement of delivery. If the package appears damaged when it is delivered to you we advise you not to accept delivery.
- Please note that due to security reasons we cannot deliver products to any other address than that of the customer placing the order. At present we can only deliver on a weekday.
- We strongly recommend that, upon receipt, you inspect the goods. In the unlikely event that we deliver the wrong goods to you or the goods are defective or damaged, please inform us as soon as reasonably possible.
- We will not be liable for any delays beyond our reasonable control. If you delay a delivery, our responsibility for everything other than damage due to our negligence will end on the date we agreed to deliver it.
- If we are unable to provide you with the goods you have ordered for reasons beyond our reasonable control, you will be contacted as soon as possible at which point you will be offered the choice of accepting substitute goods (if available) or a complete refund of any sums that you have paid.
- Your returns options
- It’s very unlikely that you will need to return any goods to us, and we certainly hope that you don’t have to. However, we do recognise that there are rare occasions when this is necessary so to help you in such an event, here is the detail of our returns policy.
What if I change my mind?
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have 7 working days after the delivery date (not including the day of delivery) to inform us of your intention to return an item. A ‘working day’ is any day which is not a Saturday or Sunday or public holiday in the UK. You must follow these steps:
- Contact the Customer Support Team on 02476 591000 within 7 working days after the delivery date.
- You’ll then be required to send the goods back via Royal Mail Special Delivery at your own cost.
- Please return the goods to us within 7 days of your call to the Customer Support Team.
- When re-packaging the goods, you need to check:
- you have included the complete set of product items (including charger, battery, accessories, instruction manual and/or additional items that we originally sent to you, including any free gift;
- all the goods must be returned, where possible, with their original packaging, in as good a condition as they were in when they were delivered to you.Please retain proof of posting. The goods remain your responsibility until they are received by us.
What if my goods don’t work?
Fortunately, this doesn’t happen very often. If it does, you can be sure that we’ll be there to help you.
FAULTY* GOODS RETURNED LESS THAN 28 DAYS AFTER YOUR DATE OF RECEIPT
All goods come with 28-day unlimited technical support. If you experience any technical issues with your goods please call our technical team Monday to Friday 10am – 6pm, Saturday 11am – 7pm, Sunday 11am – 5pm on 02476 59 1000.
If our technical team are unable to assist with your enquiry:
Click here to contact us about a potential return of an item>>>